« Home | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... » | Dammit Syracuse and Rutgers!! Just stop playing s... » | I'm not sure why my post about being fat showed up... » | I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguan... » | In the Face of Evil: The conservative's answer to... » | I've have had such a good week at work. =) I lov... » | For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in... » | I also wanted to post something about more than a ... » | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... » | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... »



Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new favorite team ever. They finally proved that OSU sucks ass and only wins by luck, and tonight, despite the Buckeye's luck to even get into overtime, the Wildcats triumphed! Suck it Jim Tressel!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker