« Home | In the Face of Evil: The conservative's answer to... » | I've have had such a good week at work. =) I lov... » | For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in... » | I also wanted to post something about more than a ... » | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... » | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... » | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... »



I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguana tonight for a birthday party. He and his oldest daughter share a birthday, so we all went out to dinner to celebrate. Bobby is so much fun to be around. He's so entertaining and can always make me laugh. And Sarah invited me to join her at a play on Monday, so I hope that works out. I had a NY Strip with a sauce that had a hint of chocolate in it. It was soooo good! And the garlic mashed potatos and asparagus didn't hurt anything either. My grandmother was there too and Tommy was up from Atlanta, so it's always nice to see him. I wish Lisa would come up here more often though, she's such a blast. Oh, and Daniel and Wilson (Bobby and Susan's youngest kids) are huge now! Wilson looks like a mini version of Luke Schenscher too. Speaking of family and birthday's, my mom's big 5-0 is coming up on Monday. SinceI missed my dad's 50th birthday party because I was on Warped Tour, I wish I coudl be there for my mom's. But I'm not going to Israel just for a birthday party. I'm sure my parents will have a good time together though, and I think they're going to a spa in the mountains or something.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker