« Home | Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new f... » | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... » | Dammit Syracuse and Rutgers!! Just stop playing s... » | I'm not sure why my post about being fat showed up... » | I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguan... » | In the Face of Evil: The conservative's answer to... » | I've have had such a good week at work. =) I lov... » | For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in... » | I also wanted to post something about more than a ... » | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... »



Stupid unexplained power outages. It's a beautiful day today! Why did my power apparently flick off while I was in Arlington? It's not windy, it's not raining, it's not cold, it's not icy... I don't get it. Oh well. *shrug* I hope no one left me any important IMs while I was gone.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker