« Home | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... » | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... » | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... » | Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd plac... » | Adam's Gripe o' the Day: Day laborer painters. N... » | Stupid unexplained power outages. It's a beautifu... » | Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new f... » | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... »



File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now.
From the email I sent to Brian:
So I was looking around for a GT alumni org in DC and I finally found one: http://www.gtalumni.org/clubs/DC. Turns out they play flag football every weekend on the Mall, so I thought I'd go check it out this week. It'll be like freshman year all over again, except without Captain "I heart soccer" America wanting us to practice all the time and Rob whining about his knees. And on real grass instead of Astroturf-covered concrete! Should be fun though. Anyway, I email the guy in charge of the team, and he added me to the distro list. So I get an email today about the game on Sunday. And who else is on the distro list? None other than davb81@yahoo.com. Does that ring a bell? I'm not 100% positive, but it looks way too much like Stupidface Dave's AIM name (which I deleted the day after our final presentation, so I have no verification) for my own comfort and well-being. I hope to hell he's not in the DC area and active in GTDC and especially not on their flag football team. I don't know if I can handle Stupidface Dave's fantabulous boat-mounted cell phone tower plans as they relate to football...

Brian's oh so sympathetic response:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupidface HIGHEST HONORS Dave. Awesome. I'm sure it'll be a nice little reunion for you guys. It can't possibly be anyone other than him.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker