« Home | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... » | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... » | Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd plac... » | Adam's Gripe o' the Day: Day laborer painters. N... » | Stupid unexplained power outages. It's a beautifu... » | Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new f... » | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... » | Dammit Syracuse and Rutgers!! Just stop playing s... » | I'm not sure why my post about being fat showed up... » | I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguan... »



I spoke too soon about football! I was investigating GT Alumni clubs in the DC area today and look what I found! I might have to go check this out on Sunday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker