« Home | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... » | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... » | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... » | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... » | Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd plac... » | Adam's Gripe o' the Day: Day laborer painters. N... »



I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impossible to listen to them and not tap your foot, bob your head, and sing along. Even their sad songs are upbeat. I wonder if they're playing near here anytime soon, they are always so much fun live. And shouldn't they have a new album out soon? It's been like 2 years since Front Porch Stories came out. Maybe they're just doing the Lagwagon hibernation thing and waiting 6 years to put out a new studio album...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker