« Home | Virginia looked a little slow coming out of the bl... » | I'm such a liar. So much for eating better and ex... » | I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impos... » | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... » | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... » | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... »



There is no one here today... Quyen's out sick, Dave left at 10:30 to go buy a house, Kartik's on vacation, Billy's sick, Manish came in late and is leaving early, Moon's gone, Beth's leaving early, George is out, Scott didn't even come in, and I just saw Lee on his way out the door. Jenny's around though, and then me and Todd. Debbie might be around somewhere, I don't really know. When I came back from lunch at 1, the parking lot was half empty, maybe more so. I don't know where everyone is today. Monday is Columbus Day, but we don't have the day off, so it's not like people are taking an extra day on the front side of the 3 day weekend. *shrug* Oh well, maybe it's just Friday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker