« Home | I'm such a liar. So much for eating better and ex... » | I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impos... » | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... » | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... » | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... » | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... »



Virginia looked a little slow coming out of the blocks on their way to beating Clemson. Like maybe they were just trying to dust off the cobwebs after not playing last week. But after a slow start, the Cavs offense came back to life and started lighting up the Tigers on the ground and in the air. It was quite glorious indeed. Their defense looked solid all night, and I think they're ready to take on F$U next Saturday. I think you'd be hardpressed to keep UVA out of the National Championship if they win the ACC. To go undefeated in the conference means they have to beat Miami, F$U, VT, and Maryland. Arguably the toughest ACC schedule this year. Not that I want to get too far ahead of myself here, but Virginia is for real and I'll be pulling for them all the way.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker