« Home | In other Emily news, she'll be here in just under ... » | I have a 30 gallon fish tank in my bathroom now, t... » | College football this weekend: I watched none of ... » | Final post today, I swear... But in less than a w... » | My biggest problem with Kerry of course is that he... » | My own impression of tonight's debate was that Ker... » | Interesting thing I discovered today: In The Simp... » | Speaking of Friday, today is pay day! Woo. I'd b... » | There is no one here today... Quyen's out sick, D... » | Virginia looked a little slow coming out of the bl... »



The good part about sleeping with your windows open is getting a great night's sleep. The bad part is trying to get out of your nice warm bed into the not-so-nice cold air in the morning. I want to curl up under my covers and hibernate like a bear.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker