« Home | The guy I share my office with has been sick for t... » | According to RealAge.com, I'm actually 28.0 instea... » | The good part about sleeping with your windows ope... » | In other Emily news, she'll be here in just under ... » | I have a 30 gallon fish tank in my bathroom now, t... » | College football this weekend: I watched none of ... » | Final post today, I swear... But in less than a w... » | My biggest problem with Kerry of course is that he... » | My own impression of tonight's debate was that Ker... » | Interesting thing I discovered today: In The Simp... »



Oh, it gets better! My office mate has had a streptococcal infection! Probably the single thing outside of sinus infections that I'm the most susceptible to, but he's apparently taking Amoxicillin, so he's no longer contagious. The best part is that I had strep throat so much when I was younger that I have no tolerance for it at all anymore and because my immune system is so weak against it, the last time I had it my doctor had to put me on a high doseage of Penicillin. It killed the infection, but man oh man, that stuff knocked the energy out of me almost as bad as being sick. Fortunately, my throat isn't scratchy yet, and if I had picked up strep from Quyen last week, I'd know it by now. But there's always an outside chance, and even being exposed to it like I almost definitely was probably lowered my resistance enough to allow the common cold to take hold. Anyway, with lots of water and rest the next couple days I should be able to get on top of this before it becomes a real problem.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker