« Home | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... » | I wish I was on fall break... Emily practically h... » | Oh my god, 6 hours is still so far away! Good thi... » | Forgot to mention this morning that someone (I thi... » | Talked to my parents on the phone yesterday for th... » | Less than 24 hours!!! =) » | The more things change, the more they stay the sam... » | You'll never guess who ran into Stacy Weller on Mo... » | Oh, it gets better! My office mate has had a stre... »



Emily and I got some fishies last night with the aid of Tommy and Steph's expertice and former employee discount. We got 3 tiger barbs and 5 tetras. I don't remember what variety they were, but they have a neon blue strips on them that looks crispy in the dark. They look a little lonely in the big tank, but the barbs will grow a little, and I can always get a few more fish in the not too distant future. Pictures are here. The tiger barbs are sort of hard to take pictures of because they blend in with the sand-colored rocks, but I will get some more pictures of them soon. Fish in general are hard to take pictures of I think because they're constantly moving and in a light-bending liquid environment. But enjoy what's there!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker