« Home | Oh how the (supposedly) mighty have fallen. _hi_ ... » | It seems like it's always raining when Emily and I... » | Looks like my electricty problems might be solved.... » | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... » | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... » | I wish I was on fall break... Emily practically h... » | Oh my god, 6 hours is still so far away! Good thi... » | Forgot to mention this morning that someone (I thi... »



The 2005 ACC has a new logo and new division names. I like the new ACC (though I still think Pitt, UConn, or Syracuse would have been a better addition than BC) but the new logo is kind of dumb looking, and someone with no creativitity whatsoever came up with the division names. Unfortuantely, the way the 12 teams are split doesn't lend itself to East/West or North/South like the SEC or Big XII respectively. So instead of having names that follow geographical location, the Atlantic Coast Conference now has the Atlantic division and the Coastal division. Dumb. Here's the press release: ACC Unveils Future League Seal, Divisional Names.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker