« Home | Looks like my electricty problems might be solved.... » | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... » | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... » | I wish I was on fall break... Emily practically h... » | Oh my god, 6 hours is still so far away! Good thi... » | Forgot to mention this morning that someone (I thi... » | Talked to my parents on the phone yesterday for th... » | Less than 24 hours!!! =) »



It seems like it's always raining when Emily and I have to leave each other. :(
In other airport news though, Independence Air's new check in area looks much better than a month ago and they've got their swanky kiosks everywhere at Dulles now.
In other Emily news, our next scheduled rendezvous isn't until Thanksgiving, which is still 37 days away. :'(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker