« Home | It seems like it's always raining when Emily and I... » | Looks like my electricty problems might be solved.... » | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... » | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... » | I wish I was on fall break... Emily practically h... » | Oh my god, 6 hours is still so far away! Good thi... » | Forgot to mention this morning that someone (I thi... » | Talked to my parents on the phone yesterday for th... »



Oh how the (supposedly) mighty have fallen. _hi_ State, as ESPN's Bottom 10 has inspired me to call them (because they lack any O whatsoever), is currently on a 3 game losing streak after falling to first Northwestern, then mighty Wisconsin, and then my Big Te(leve)n darkhorse Iowa. Whee! I'm so happy that everyone else is now realizing just how bad Jim Tressel's team is. It's gotten to the point where even Trev Alberts agrees with me!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker