« Home | Today is a perfect day for a nap. It's cold and r... » | 9 AM corporate brainwashing meetings are the tool ... » | The 2005 ACC has a new logo and new division names... » | Oh how the (supposedly) mighty have fallen. _hi_ ... » | It seems like it's always raining when Emily and I... » | Looks like my electricty problems might be solved.... » | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... » | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... »



Without the sun to warm up my apartment during the day, it's rather frigid in here this evening, so I finally had to turn the heat on today. I was hoping to avoid the spike in my gas bill that this will inevitably cause, but I shouldn't be uncomforable in my own apartment, so whatever.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker