« Home | Yesterday I went to Meyer's mom's house for his po... » | Is anyone else really annoyed by those Mercedes Be... » | I added a few more pictures of our fish tonight (p... » | Wow. Last month I used 1712 minutes on my cell ph... » | *cough* *sniffle* uh oh... *wheeze* *sore throat... » | Without the sun to warm up my apartment during the... » | Today is a perfect day for a nap. It's cold and r... » | 9 AM corporate brainwashing meetings are the tool ... » | The 2005 ACC has a new logo and new division names... » | Oh how the (supposedly) mighty have fallen. _hi_ ... »



Today my plan was to go play flag football on the Mall with the GTDC kids. But I woke up late and decided to drive instead of take Metro, since I needed to be there at 11 to practice for our 12:30 game. Unfortunately, today was the Army's Ten Miler. Which meant that every street I wanted to go down was closed and I got detoured so many times I had no idea where I was anymore. By noon, after sitting in way too much traffic and being completely lost in NW, I gave up and came home. One of these days I'm going to make it down there to play football with those guys. *sigh* It would be easier to motivate my terrified-of-unknown-social-situations self to go if someone else wanted to go with me. But Salvador has his hands full with work, law school, and being married, and Jamie apparently doesn't like hanging out with reminders of Tech, despite living with another GT grad and working in proximity to Stupidface Dave. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker