« Home | Oh no! The Zookster's reign of mediocrity at UF i... » | Today my plan was to go play flag football on the ... » | Yesterday I went to Meyer's mom's house for his po... » | Is anyone else really annoyed by those Mercedes Be... » | I added a few more pictures of our fish tonight (p... » | Wow. Last month I used 1712 minutes on my cell ph... » | *cough* *sniffle* uh oh... *wheeze* *sore throat... » | Without the sun to warm up my apartment during the... » | Today is a perfect day for a nap. It's cold and r... » | 9 AM corporate brainwashing meetings are the tool ... »



Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, and caramel corn in the lobby this afternoon! =) Today just keeps getting better and better. And I should be getting a free burrito for dinner! Mmmm...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker