« Home | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... » | Chicken soup rules. » | It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed ... » | I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave ea... » | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... » | Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, an... » | Oh no! The Zookster's reign of mediocrity at UF i... » | Today my plan was to go play flag football on the ... » | Yesterday I went to Meyer's mom's house for his po... »



Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't feel well and my brain needed a break. Yes, I will make up the time I owe from surfing the web. No, I'm not billing web surfing time to our project.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker