« Home | I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave ea... » | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... » | Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, an... » | Oh no! The Zookster's reign of mediocrity at UF i... » | Today my plan was to go play flag football on the ... » | Yesterday I went to Meyer's mom's house for his po... » | Is anyone else really annoyed by those Mercedes Be... » | I added a few more pictures of our fish tonight (p... » | Wow. Last month I used 1712 minutes on my cell ph... »



It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed to 12:30 like usual) because you feel like crap, right? I stayed up barely long enough to see Boston with their 7th straight game to go up 3-0 on the Cardinals in the World Series. Then I went to bed, but woke up about every 2 hours with crazy dreams, until around 7 am when I felt like I was finally getting some decent rest before my alarm went off at 8:15. Today I wish I was still in college so I could have turned off my alarm, rolled over, and slept until 3 pm. But no, I got up, fed our fish, and came to work. My throat hurts, but my sinuses feel surprisingly clear. My head however is a different story. I feel sort of floaty. Like maybe my head is full of helium and it's hovering about 3 feet above my shoulders. Not a good sign. When I woke up this morning I was running a fever of 99.6, which doesn't sound that bad, but I must remind you that my nominal body temperature ranges from 96.8-97.4 instead of the typical 98.6, so I'm at least 2 degrees too hot. Also not a good sign. But, here I am at work anyway because I have no time off. The good news is that it's been 12+ hours since I started feeling icky, so this probably isn't the flu or I would be feeling a lot worse right now. So *crosses fingers* I'm hoping it's just a cold brought on by the confused weather (warm, cold, rainy, cold, sunny, windy, hailing, cloudy, warm, cold) and I can beat it with lots of water, OJ, and post-work laziness.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker