« Home | Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't fe... » | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... » | Chicken soup rules. » | It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed ... » | I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave ea... » | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... » | Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, an... » | Oh no! The Zookster's reign of mediocrity at UF i... » | Today my plan was to go play flag football on the ... »



Man, I wish I was going to this show. But I'm definitely not feeling up to going to dirty dirty Richmond tonight. On the plus side, assuming Kimber doesn't lose her keys again, we're probably going to get together for a little while tonight instead.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker