« Home | Today's million dollar answer: compromise - work u... » | Today's million dollar question: do I work late t... » | Inspired by the fact that I use linux all the time... » | So I finally got together with Kimber last night. ... » | It feels like there's an elephant standing on my b... » | Man, I wish I was going to this show. But I'm def... » | Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't fe... » | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... » | Chicken soup rules. » | It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed ... »



*phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously they've forgotten about the spanking UNC gave us and the fact that we beat Clemson because the Tigers handed us the game and beat themselves. But that's cool. We fall right in the middle of the pack currently, along with VT, and by my own (admittedly biased) predictions for the rest of the season, if we beat VT tonight, we're likely to finish in 4th or 5th place in the conference, which is pretty good, considering that in any previous season that would have been 3rd place and a short trip down the street to the Peach Bowl. *shudder* Frankly, I'd rather go to the Champ Sports (formerly Tangerine) Bowl or Charlotte's Tire Bowl than get waxed by an SEC team in our own backyard again.
My predictions:
Virginia (7-1)
Miami (7-1)
Florida State (6-2)
Georgia Tech (5-3)
VT (4-4)
NC State (4-4)
Clemson (3-5)
Maryland (3-5)
North Carolina (2-6)
Wake Forest (2-6)
Duke (1-7)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker