« Home | So I finally got together with Kimber last night. ... » | It feels like there's an elephant standing on my b... » | Man, I wish I was going to this show. But I'm def... » | Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't fe... » | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... » | Chicken soup rules. » | It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed ... » | I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave ea... » | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... »



Inspired by the fact that I use linux all the time at work now, and the fact that the Java program I'm debugging keeps throwing NPEs (mostly due to the fact that in my stupor I've tried to correct the same problem 5 times the exact same way and wondered each successive time why it didn't work), I've decided that even when I'm in a sickly fog, I can still be witty (or my brain is in midnight to 3 AM mode, I can't tell): Someone routed all my brain output to /dev/null. *rim shot* Yes yes, since I'm around software engineers frequently now, my old CSisms are coming back to me. I'm so lame. I really need to just lay down and sleep for a few minutes, hours, days.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker