« Home | I know the 4th quarter just started, and even if V... » | *phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously the... » | Today's million dollar answer: compromise - work u... » | Today's million dollar question: do I work late t... » | Inspired by the fact that I use linux all the time... » | So I finally got together with Kimber last night. ... » | It feels like there's an elephant standing on my b... » | Man, I wish I was going to this show. But I'm def... » | Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't fe... » | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... »



Once again, GT finds a way to blow a 10 point lead and lose an easily winnable game in the second half. We're not a second half team. Never have been. Never will be. My own rule of thumb is that if we're not up 21 points at the half, we're going to lose. Somehow we alwasy find a way to squander a lead with stupid mistakes and turnovers and our defense getting tired. I should just not watch teh secodn half anymore when we're not up by 21 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. All it does is make me angry to see us make the same mistakes every damn time and never learn from them. This is why we're not a championship quality football team. Making mistakes happens. That's a player's problem. Making the same mistakes over and over and over again and not fixing them is a coaching problem. Chan, fix this. I'm tired of it. The sad thing is that there's still 2 minutes left, and I've already conceded defeat after Ball's downfield interception. We could conveivably still win, but we won't, I promise we won't. Grrrr.... This just makes me so angry, I don't even really have words to express how irritated this makes me, and it happens all the time with our team. I swear to god I'm going to have a heart attack over this one day. I need to go cool off in the shower or something.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker