« Home | Yesterday ended up not being such a good day. I m... » | To dust off an old classic: Georgia Tech Athletics... » | Once again, GT finds a way to blow a 10 point lead... » | I know the 4th quarter just started, and even if V... » | *phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously the... » | Today's million dollar answer: compromise - work u... » | Today's million dollar question: do I work late t... » | Inspired by the fact that I use linux all the time... » | So I finally got together with Kimber last night. ... » | It feels like there's an elephant standing on my b... »



I would like it noted for the record that since our email and file server network is down here at work, there's very little I can actually do until it comes back up. So blogging and reading my Acoustic Theory book it is.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker