« Home | Today has been such a good day of college football... » | Yay for going home early on a Friday! » | Interesting story on sports vs. studying at GT, in... » | The saddest part about losing last night is that w... » | I would like it noted for the record that since ou... » | Yesterday ended up not being such a good day. I m... » | To dust off an old classic: Georgia Tech Athletics... » | Once again, GT finds a way to blow a 10 point lead... » | I know the 4th quarter just started, and even if V... » | *phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously the... »



Yay for UNC!!! Big upsets like this are good for teams like Utah and Boise State, and good for the other middle-of-the-pack ACC teams like GT, Clemson, and N.C. State. I 'm still picking UVA to win the ACC, then Miami, FSU, VT, GT, Clemson, NC State, Maryland, UNC, Wake, Duke, in that order. What a great day it's been. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker