« Home | Yay for going home early on a Friday! » | Interesting story on sports vs. studying at GT, in... » | The saddest part about losing last night is that w... » | I would like it noted for the record that since ou... » | Yesterday ended up not being such a good day. I m... » | To dust off an old classic: Georgia Tech Athletics... » | Once again, GT finds a way to blow a 10 point lead... » | I know the 4th quarter just started, and even if V... » | *phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously the... » | Today's million dollar answer: compromise - work u... »



Today has been such a good day of college football. Every game I've watched has ended with the losing team no more than a single score away from a win. Duke@Wake Forest, OU@Oklahoma State, Purdue@Northwestern, Florida State@Maryland, Florida/Georgia, Michigan State@Michigan, NC State@Clemson. Wow. And now UNC is tied 14-14 against Miami in Chapel Hill! Could another huge ACC upset be in the works? Not likely, but you better believe I'll be watching. And Ole Miss is hanging with Auburn so far, but I don't expect that to hold either. After the Boise State blowout of Hawaii (69-3) on the smurf turf last night, it's been nice to see some hard fought games that all have come down to the wire so far. Yay for college football!! Yay for hoopsfest down at GT too, it means basketball season is only a week away! In celebration, I broke out NBA Street again. It's basically an updated NBA Jam (super-arcadey, 3-on-3, gravity defying dunks, big head mode cheats, turbo speed, etc) except that you can create your own character and change his/her stats. Good stuff. Now back to the Miami@UNC game. Go 'Heels!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker