« Home | I almost pulled a Rob. Yesterday I came home and ... » | As it turns out, Optimus Prime never had a chance.... » | So I guess Bush is our President again for the nex... » | See, now that's what I'm talking about! » | When the first word in your campaign slogan is God... » | I would like to remind everyone about the impendin... » | Stupid loud groundskeeping crew mowing the grass a... » | Emily's out of context comment of the night: "I t... » | Yay for UNC!!! Big upsets like this are good for ... » | Today has been such a good day of college football... »



So I'm going to the Seattle area on business next week. I was curious what kind of weather I was going to be faced with. A week away, it's hard ot predict, but Accuweather is saying highs of 49-50 and lows around 36. That's not too bad at all. I was half expecting it to already be winter up there and for me to have to go dig out all my ski gear or something. *phew*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker