« Home | Nothing is quite as exciting as going to ESPN and ... » | Happy birthday to my little brother, who I'll alwa... » | Penny Arcade offers further proof that hardcore ga... » | When I left my apartment this morning it smelled l... » | Clemson, why you gotta make me smack you? Despite... » | In Brian's own words: Snazzy! » | This afternoon felt like it was crawling by at a s... » | Hooray! They finally turned the heat on in our bu... » | Spurrier won't coach Gators - Duh... » | Apparently (according to my Simpsons calendar), ye... »



I'm off on my first business trip for GD. I should be back Saturday afternoon. Fortunately, it's warmer in the Seattle area than it is here. This whole 26 degrees outside my apartment thing is not making me very excited about leaving the house this morning, but at least it's currently 50 up near America Jr.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker