« Home | I strongly advise against ever going here or here... » | I'm off on my first business trip for GD. I shoul... » | Nothing is quite as exciting as going to ESPN and ... » | Happy birthday to my little brother, who I'll alwa... » | Penny Arcade offers further proof that hardcore ga... » | When I left my apartment this morning it smelled l... » | Clemson, why you gotta make me smack you? Despite... » | In Brian's own words: Snazzy! » | This afternoon felt like it was crawling by at a s... » | Hooray! They finally turned the heat on in our bu... »



You'd think for being on the west coast the last few days I wouldn't be this tired right now. I mean, it's Saturday night, I should be out living it up, or at least as much as I ever do, which means I should be staying up until 2 am watching college football or playing video games. But after getting up at 5 am PST and flying back across the country today, and after working 12+ hours the last 3 days straight incramped quarters on a submarine, sleeping in a crappy hotel on a mediocre bed with the worst pillows ever, I guess being tired kinda makes sense. Even still, getting ready for bed at 9:30 on a Saturday night feels awfully lame, even for me. Especially since it's only 6:30 pm in dirty dirty Bremerton and I've only been awake for 13.5 hours today.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker