« Home | Whee! I got paid overtime for my travel on Saturd... » | Yeah, it's November 14th again. Sometimes it feel... » | You'd think for being on the west coast the last f... » | I strongly advise against ever going here or here... » | I'm off on my first business trip for GD. I shoul... » | Nothing is quite as exciting as going to ESPN and ... » | Happy birthday to my little brother, who I'll alwa... » | Penny Arcade offers further proof that hardcore ga... » | When I left my apartment this morning it smelled l... » | Clemson, why you gotta make me smack you? Despite... »



I'm still at work and probably will be until 8 or 9 tonight. Maybe I'll work a half day tomorrow before I leave again on my business trip so that I won't end up billing 70-80 hours this week.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker