« Home | I sent out my christmas letter yesterday. If you ... » | Apparently the phone interview I helped arrange fo... » | 2004 Tangerine BowlGeorgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 5... » | Emily's on teh way back to Savannah now. =( But ... » | I guess it's just as well that we decided not to g... » | Poor Emily was sick all day. =( She seems to be ... » | Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees ... » | I guess I should apologize for my last 5 posts (6 ... » | Emily's here!! =) Too bad I'm still at work, but... » | Emily should be somewhere in southern Virginia by ... »




Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, they're full of sugar, and they're quite filling. But man oh man, are they ever tasty.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker