« Home | Emily's on teh way back to Savannah now. =( But ... » | I guess it's just as well that we decided not to g... » | Poor Emily was sick all day. =( She seems to be ... » | Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees ... » | I guess I should apologize for my last 5 posts (6 ... » | Emily's here!! =) Too bad I'm still at work, but... » | Emily should be somewhere in southern Virginia by ... » | Emily called me at 9:36 to say she was here, and w... » | So much for posting more today... Today has been ... » | This time tomorrow, Emily should be somewhere in N... »




2004 Tangerine Bowl

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 51
Syracuse Orange - 14
Booyah.
The game started out awesome with a Chris Reis interception that he ran back for a touchdown, and it just got better from there, ending the game with a safety to break half a hundred. Reggie made a couple mistakes, but he also made some excellent decisions where he normally loses 15 yards scrambling to escape a sack. All in all, I'd say it was once of our more consistent games all year and a great win heading into the offseason. Go Jackets!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker