« Home | So much for posting more today... Today has been ... » | This time tomorrow, Emily should be somewhere in N... » | There were snow flurries yesterday morning when I ... » | Mid-December is the only time that living this clo... » | Piece of crap collegesports.net gametracker doesn'... » | Working past 6 pm on a Friday rules. If you repla... » | The guys at Penny Arcade never cease to amaze me. ... » | Blech. It's all foggy and rainy again today. Stu... » | Oh no!!! Dimebag Darrell (guitarist for Damagepla... » | Our internet server at work seems very flaky today... »



Emily called me at 9:36 to say she was here, and with a little luck, she'll have made the trip up 95 to Occoquan before traffic gets too bad and then be only another 30 minutes away from me! Hooray!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker