« Home | So much for the nice weather yesterday, today it's... » | I'm blaming my inevitable lethargy today on this. ... » | Why do I feel like today is Friday already? Not f... » | I'm temporarily gving up on my binary armband tatt... » | Only one more week until Emily comes to visit! =) » | Now that the Hive's College Football Pick'em on Ya... » | The bad weather last night was a blessing in disgu... » | Oooo! Ghostbusters is on! » | In other sleep/awake news, my mom is back in the s... » | Best cure for sleepiness: Darkest Hour - The Mark... »



Our internet server at work seems very flaky today. Some things work just fine (like Google, UPS, GenDyn). Some things take forever, but usually work eventually (Hotmail). And then some things don't work at all (Blogger - thank goodness for email blogging). It's possible they've disabled access to sites that are not business-related, and that's fine I suppose, but a little warning would be nice next time. Especially since I can't get to things like Germane, Dolch, or CSC that would be useful to me for my job. *shrug* Oh well. I'll just work on something else I suppose.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker