« Home | Best cure for sleepiness: Darkest Hour - The Mark... » | It's been sort of a bummer of a day. My back hurt... » | If this rain and wind doesn't stop before bedtime,... » | HAHAHAHA!! The Irish are so screwed! =) "A Kans... » | Holy heart attack on a bun, Batman! Even I wouldn... » | Breaking News: The ACC is a powerhouse basketball... » | It's so foggy this morning that I'm having flashba... » | I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's sc... » | It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's ... » | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... »



In other sleep/awake news, my mom is back in the states for a couple weeks over the holidays. After 24 hours straight of traveling, she called me at 6:30 to let me know she got into Erie okay yesterday, and then went to bed. Given that it was 1:30 in the morning for her and I doubt she slept much on teh plan, I think that's understandbale. My dad arrives in DC on the 18th or something and Ben and my mom get in from Erie on the 19th I think. Anyway, it'll be nice to be able to spend a little time with my family over the holidays. Ben's going back to Tel Aviv with my parents after New Year's, and I hope that I can get out there too at some point.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker