« Home | HAHAHAHA!! The Irish are so screwed! =) "A Kans... » | Holy heart attack on a bun, Batman! Even I wouldn... » | Breaking News: The ACC is a powerhouse basketball... » | It's so foggy this morning that I'm having flashba... » | I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's sc... » | It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's ... » | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... » | I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't acc... » | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... » | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... »



If this rain and wind doesn't stop before bedtime, I might need a severe sedative or something to go to sleep. It's way too noisy on the windows. I wouldn't be surprised if we got some hail overnight either. Stupid weather.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker