« Home | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... » | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... » | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... »



I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want to get into while I'm here at work or else I might get fired for throwing things around the office. I've never had anything but problems with them, especially with their internet service. Oh how I miss having Comcast... Yesterday Cox shut off my internet service with no warning whatsoever. And it took me 2 hours on the phone to get it turned back on. If they declared bankruptcy today, I would be on cloud 9.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker