« Home | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... » | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... » | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... » | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... »



This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger's database has been having problems recently, they turned off their statistics engine. So I'm sort of guessing and I might be off by one or two posts. But I missed historic post number 1000 and geekily-historic post number 1024. *sigh* On December 30th, this blog will be 2 years old. What do you think? Has this been a waste of my time and yours? Am I cool yet?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker