« Home | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... » | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... » | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... »



Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangerine Bowl:
XchaosdawningX: yeah, cause the AJC is such a trustworthy source of GT news
Harris Engnr: yeah, i trust BuzzMom65 way more than the ajc
XchaosdawningX: I'd trust a hobo on the street before I trusted anything the AJC said

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker