« Home | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... » | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... » | With UNC accepting the Continental Tire Bowl bid, ... » | Go here: Divergent Books. Buy things. Read them... » | Nothing good could possibly come from this: Fox b... » | And for Andy, although the pain has subsided, the ... » | I meant to post this on Veteran's Day, but seeing ... » | Who got a bonus by way of an Employee Excellence A... »



It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-rival UGA last night, due in large part to inconsistent QB play by both Reggie Ball and Damarius Bilbo, and some horrible playcalling and bad advice from the offensive coordinator, I hereby want Patrick Nix fired. What's more, if Chan Gailey doesn't have the balls to do it, I want him fired too. Admittedly, we played better against UGA than in the last couple years, but a loss is a loss, and it's almost worse when the game was winnable and we stupidly let it slip away. This never would have happened if Joe Hamilton and The Fridge were still in Atlanta. Patrick Nix, you are hereby relieved of your duties as QB coach and OC.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker