« Home | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... » | With UNC accepting the Continental Tire Bowl bid, ... » | Go here: Divergent Books. Buy things. Read them... » | Nothing good could possibly come from this: Fox b... » | And for Andy, although the pain has subsided, the ... » | I meant to post this on Veteran's Day, but seeing ... » | Who got a bonus by way of an Employee Excellence A... » | Also from Brian: The Citroen C4 is my new favorit... »



I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily and my cousins and their friends Tom and Narja. I highly recommend that you go see it. Be forewarned though, it's a bit of a tearjerker. Johnny Depp was awesome in it and probably has a shot at some sort of award because of it. If you don't know about the movie, it's the story of how the author of Peter Pan created the original play. Go ask IMDB for more info. Awesome awesome movie. I'm buying it when it comes out on DVD, no question about it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker