« Home | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... » | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... » | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... » | With UNC accepting the Continental Tire Bowl bid, ... » | Go here: Divergent Books. Buy things. Read them... » | Nothing good could possibly come from this: Fox b... »



Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brought in a whole batch of them this morning and man oh man are they tasty. The only hard part will be letting anyone else have some.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker