« Home | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... » | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... » | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... » | I'm off to work for a few hours during which I hav... » | With UNC accepting the Continental Tire Bowl bid, ... »



Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangerine Bowl again, thanks to UVA being all about studying. I don't expect this will happen. And if it does, I don't want to go there. I hate FCS and they already made it quite clear this year that they don't want us in Orlando. And last year their website indicated we'd be going to the Tangerine and then they backed out. Well to hell with them. If they invite us, I say we turn it down out of spite. I don't want to be the "let's come rescue FCS" team because they blew it. Let them invite UVA and let UVA decline because the game conflicts with final exams (weak). Then let them scramble for a new team. Can't be Clemson who I guarantee they'd choose over us because they're jerks that way. Maybe Virginia gets picked up by the Gator Bowl instead and FSU goes to the Tangerine? Bobby Bowden won't like it, but I don't particularly care for him either. It's sad that I don't want want to go to a good bowl simply out of spite for the organizers. But they already voted to not extend us an invitation a couple weeks ago, and now UVA has thrown them a curve ball and I hope they don't come crawling back to GT for help. If they didn't genuinely want us in thr first place, they don't want us now either and they're only trying to cover their asses. Well you know what FCS? I want to go back to Boise now, maybe get to play LA Tech or Fresno State. Or maybe we work something out with Las Vegas (I still don't know how or why) and we get to play maybe UCLA or maybe BYU or Air Force. So you can take any "sympathy" offer you're thinking about making and shove it FCS.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker