« Home | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... » | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... » | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... » | I'm now in Charlotte after a horrendous drive. Ho... » | Mmmmm, hot chocolate... »



According to an email I received this morning, Rent.com is finally sending me my $100 for signing a lease with an apartment I found through them. This occured and I reported it to them over 4 months ago. Insane. What's more, they no longer send out checks like they have in the past, they now send out prepaid Visa cards. I mean, I'm happy to have $100, but a check would be a lot more useful. And getting it shortly after moving in would have also been rather hepful. Oh well. Money is money.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker