« Home | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... » | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... » | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... »



When did it become December? I suddenly realized it walking over to Dave's for poker (I grossed $50, and after pizza and buy-ins, a $30 net gain) last night because my rent is due today. Did I really graduate from college 7 months ago? That's crazy! I feel like, despite my "good god I'm bored" blog entires ove rthe summer, time has flown by. And here it is, 30.5 days before 2005. It's sort of incredible really. I've been working here at GD for over 4 months now. I've lived in my apartment a week longer than that. I guess it's a good sign that time is chugging right along. It means I'm busy and my life is interesting. Hooray! Also, I'd like it noted for the record that I have a wreath from Merwinds Farm on my front door. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker