« Home | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... » | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... » | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... » | It's official. After the Jackets loss to arch-riv... » | I just went to go see Finding Neverland with Emily... »



I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a good coach and I think he's done good things for the Irish (as much as I hate them). This just goes to show what a bunch of assholes run Notre Dame. The only thing I can think is that Notre Dame already has a new coach lined up or they wouldn't have pulled the trigger on Tyrone. The Irish may not be national title contenders, but they've gotten quietly better. Frankly, I think this whole 3 coaches in 10 years thing has to stop. Notre Dame, make up your damned mind and stop being such pricks. And while you're at it, swallow the measley bit of pride you have left and join a conference. You're not special. Ty Willingham was making you special, but now you blew it. Go to hell Notre Dame and take Touchdown Jesus with you.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker