« Home | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... » | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... » | Apparently there's talk of us going to the Tangeri... » | ~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~~~~~~SAP ALERT~~~... » | Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels... Someone brou... » | I always sleep so poorly the first night on my own... » | So I finally got my first electricity bill today. ... »



All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magnets on their cars have got to stop turning them sideways. They look too much like the GT logo that way. Keep them vertical so I stop getting excited about how many GT fans/alums there are and then have my hopes dashed yet again when I realize that they're only "supporting" our troops (cause really, do magnet sales provide those kids with body armor?) instead of my school.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker