« Home | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... » | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... » | Regarding the rumors about GT going to the Tangeri... »



I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15, sat myself down on the couch, fell asleep before the Simpsons even came on, just woke up, and now I'm going to crawl into bed. Despite having nothing better to do between now and the time I go back to work on Monday, I feel like this is mightly lame. Nights like this make me feel old.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker