« Home | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... » | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... » | I guess it's official now: GT is going to the Tang... » | According to an email I received this morning, Ren... »



Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome band called Shutdown. I haven't really thought about them in a while. I saw them maybe 2 years ago on tour with Agnostic Front, that was such a good show. The opening chord to The Judged still send shivers up my spine and infuses me with such excitement for this music we call hardcore, and the song is easily five years old. It's got the same raw emotion and powerful message as so many Sick of it All songs, it's no wonder I like Shutdown so much.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker