« Home | It's so foggy this morning that I'm having flashba... » | I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's sc... » | It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's ... » | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... » | I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't acc... » | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... » | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... » | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... »



Breaking News: The ACC is a powerhouse basketball conference. Oh wait, everyone already knew that. ESPN's poll has 5 ACC teams in the top 10 and 7 in the top 25. The AP poll puts 4 in the top 10 and 7 in the top 25. What other conference comes close you ask? Surely the Big East, dominant basketball conference that it was once, it on par with the ACC. They've got 2 in the top 10, and 3 in the top 25 in both polls. Big XII and SEC have 3 in the top 25, Pac-10 hasn't even cracked the top 10. Must be the Big Te(leve)n then? Nope, they're almost on par with the Big East. Everyone sucks compared to the ACC.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker